Visit our Featured Property
Cottage 2 at THE GOLD EAGLE RESORT
15 cabins 1 mile from Lake George
50 foot outdoor pool
Resort amenities to stay active
Near Lake George beaches
Trolley to Lake George!
Visit Featured Property Website »
Tips to help you find the perfect New York Vacation Rentals
From mobile phones to desktop computers, and devices in between, RentNewYorkCabins.com is truly user-friendly. Our responsive design makes your online search for New York cabins, cottages, lodges and homes easy no matter what device you use. The experience is slightly different for mobile phone users. Here are some quick tips to help you compare New York rentals.
DESKTOP; LAPTOP; AND IPAD USERS
- Google Map.
- ZOOM WAY IN to your favorite regions. Keep zooming in and watch the map pins separate. Every rental unit has a pin, even for multi-cabin resorts. We do our best to put the pin on the rooftop of each rental so you know exactly where it is.
- Click on the pins to see the pop up listings. Each pop up listing links to a FULL DETAILS page.
- Narrow Your Search tool.
- Choose the Search criteria you want.
- Click Update Map or Show Listings and we will update the Map and gather all the rental listings that meet your current criteria.
- If you change criteria in the Narrow Your Search Form, click the Update Map or Show Listings button again and the results will automatically update.
MOBILE PHONE USERS
- Narrow Your Search tool.
- Choose only the Search criteria you want.
- Click Show/Update Map or Show Listings and we display the rental listings that meet your current criteria.
- If you change criteria in the Narrow Your Search tool, click Show/Update Map or Show Listings button again and the Map and listing results will update.
NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU USE, YOU ALWAYS BOOK DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNERS/MANAGERS TO GET THE LOWEST PRICE ONLINE.
Booking direct guarantees you get the LOWEST RENTAL RATE because you avoid those extra booking website traveler fees. Booking direct is what makes our website unique. Besides, rental owners and local managers are your best tour guides, plus it’s the best way to avoid booking website scams.
COMMUNICATION TIPS WITH OWNERS/MANAGERS
- Always confirm availability
- Review booking procedures and requirements
- Confirm rates based on the number of people in your group
- Get a list of things to do at the cabin and in the area
Get all of your questions answered before you book it. If you’re looking for a rental with a sand beach, or a large parking lot for sport trailers, etc., make sure you get answers. Rental owners want you to have a great experience so you rent from them again.
RELAX. ENJOY YOUR SEARCH. IT’S CABIN TIME™.